Location: San Diego, CA
Dates: June 4rd – 7th, 2017
- Mariana Barboza Gardner. Mapping the Incorporation of 13C-labeled Monosaccharides into the Mouse Cell Surface Metaglycome by LC-MS/MS Analysis. Applications of Stable Isotope Labeling in MS. June 5, 2018.
- Qiongyu Li. Mapping of sialic acid-protein interaction on cell membranes by oxidative reactions. Glycopeptides and Glycoproteins. June 7, 2018.
- Matthew Amicucci. A High-Throughput UHPLC/QqQ-MS Monosaccharide Analysis for Monitoring Host-Microbiome Interactions in the Infant Gut. Food Safety & Chemistry: Foodomics, Allergens, Bacteria, Foods. June 7, 2018.
- Ace Galermo. Development of a Rapid Glycosidic Linkage Analysis for Oligosaccharides and Polysaccharides. Carbohydrates I. June 4, 2018.
- Eshani Nandita. A Mixed Isotopic Permethylation Approach for Quantitative Determination of Monosaccharide Branching in Polysaccharides Using UHPLC/QqQ-MS. Carbohydrates I. June 4, 2018.
- Maurice Wong. Analysis of Isotopically Modified Glycosphingolipids on Cancer Cell Membranes. Lipids: General. June 5, 2018.
- Yixuan Xie. Analysis of Bioorthogonally Modified Glycoproteins on Cell Membrane. Biomolecular Structure Analysis: Chemical Crosslinking and Covalent Labeling II. June 7, 2018.